VISION, MISSION, OBJECTIVE & OUTCOMES
Empowerment through Quality Education and Technical Competency with a focus on Computer Applications for development of self and society.
- To provide quality and industry-oriented education in applied Computer Science with conceptual understanding and practical perception
- To prepare students for exciting global careers in the ever-changing IT industry
- To provide holistic development of students
- To develop the students’ technical skills, analytical skills and professional skills to design and develop the computer applications to meet the customer end IT industry and also adapt to every changing IT technologies
- To develop the students’ communication skills for effective delivery of a team composed of different region and disciplines in order to be an effective and efficient leader of the team in IT/ITES industry
- To develop the students’ social, ethical, integrity so that it can reflect its impact to the society and deliver a positive attitude to the society through their profession and behavior.
The following Program Outcomes describes the skills imparted by our Master of Computer Applications program:
- To equip students with core theoretical knowledge, technical, analytical, practical skills and managerial abilities to compete in a global environment
- To equip students with the ability to analyze, design and assess software systems to meet users requirements
- To equip students with an ability to apply development principles in creating software systems for diverse customers
- To equip students with the ability to use current techniques, skills and tools for computing practices
- To equip students with an ability to analyze and interpret data
- Students will have the ability to employ effective project management skills to develop a project plan, monitor and track development efforts
- Students will have an ability to work as members of multi-disciplinary teams to achieve a common goal
- To equip students with an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences
- Students will have the ability for self-improvement through continuous professional development and life-long learning
- To equip students with leadership qualities and interpersonal skills through various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- To mould students as ethical, socially-committed individuals who will act with honesty and integrity and contribute to the betterment of the society and nation
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO's)
- The ability to understand and apply knowledge on analysis, design and development of computer applications.
- The ability to apply standard tools, techniques and practices in software project development to deliver efficient and quality applications.
- The ability to use computer technologies and skills ethically for improvement of society and the environment.