The area in which the Faculty members are pursued / pursuing their PhD are as follows.
- Reliability based approach for evaluation of MSW landfill designs and site selection using GIS - Dr. Santhosh L G
- Knowledge and Auto Integration of risk problems in structural engineering using Bayesian Networks - Dr. Durga Prasad
- Development of a web based information system with Geo spatial techniques for solid waste & Biomedical waste management in chikkamagalur city - Dr. Shiju Easo John
- Investigation of Effect Of Different Types Of Aggregates On Optimum Mix Proportioning & Behavior Of Self-Compacting Concrete - Dr. Nagendra R
- A study on Soil Structure interaction analysis of a cooling tower - Mr. Mahesh Kumar C L
- An integrated approach towards ground water sustainability and management for urban areas - Mr. Nanjundi Prabhu
- Thermal Power Plant Waste in Mortar and Concretes as Fine Aggregates - Dr. Bharathi Ganesh
- Pond Ash – Feasibility of using it as Fine aggregates in concrete - Dr. Pranesh N
- Bioremediation of Phenolic Compound from Effluents - Dr.Vidhyavathi
- Geology – Oceanology - Dr.Ramachandra Reddy
- Removal of Fluoride using Adsorbents - Ms. Rashmi H R
- C & D waste in Rigid Pavement for Sustainable Road Inrastructure - Ms. Prathima G
- Geogrids applications for Soil Stabilization - Mr.JaiRaj
- Effect of Galloping over Transmission Tower - Mr. Shreyas
- Study on Geopolymer Concrete & its Durability Parameters - Mr.Prashanth N
Other areas of interest are
- Utilization of industrial wastes in the new construction materials.
- Flow measurements.
- Fiber reinforced materials.
- Prestressed Concretes.
- Geo-polymer concretes.
- Soil Structure interaction.
- Highway Materials.
- Water resource Engineering.
- Solid waste management.