HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2018-19
Total Placement -- 660 students (Still in Progress)
- Highest CTC 19.4 LPA for Nutanix
- Most prestigious recruiters Nutanix, Microsoft, Musigma, Saint Gobain, Dynapac, Unisys, Bosch, Amazon, IG, HPE, Infosys, Wipro, L&T, Atkins, Capgemini
- Global companies from China, Japan and Middle East have recruited our talented students.
- Industrial readiness programs given to students by our training partners Hitbulls Eye, Quantech Origin and many other Industry Experts.
Campus Recruitment Highlights (UG and PG)
- Mirosoft offers four students jobs with compensation of 9+ lacs.
- NUTANIX offers two students jobs with compensation of 13 lacs.
- NUTANIX offers students internships with compensation of 40K per month.
- Students are placed at premier companies such as Microsoft, Huawei, Subex, Nutanix, Celestream Technologies, KPIT, Infosys, Wipro, Capgemini, L & T InfoTech, HP, SLK, Mind tree and other.
- Several firm including Infosys and Wipro appreciate the talent at NMIT and commit to a long term association with NMIT.
- Many core companies such as VOLTAS, Saint Gobain and others recruit at NMIT.
- One Student from CSE placed in Nutanix with a compensation of 15 Lacs and internship of 60K per month.
- Students offered 9+ Lac compensation at Microsoft.
- Students offered close to 9 Lac compensation at Akamai.
- Two students placed in Carclo Technical plastics pvt ltd & for training sent to Czech Republic.
- Almost 100% of students placed in 2016
- Total number of Placement for the year 2015 is 550+
- Several Students placed at Microsoft and IBM in 2016
- Kore Fabrik (a USA based firm) has several NMIT interns with technical and managerial backgrounds working on projects for Kore Fabrik in India. Stipends are paid to these interns.
Guest lectures are given by staff at Yahoo and Microsoft. Aptitude training covers techniques and tricks to perform well in the aptitude round of. Soft skill training stresses on communication skills, time management, leadership skills and creative thinking. Special attention is given to verbal reasoning and group discussion.
Placement Track Record
Company wise Placements of 2016 Batch
Company wise Placements of 2015 Batch
Campus Recruitment Details (2012, 2013 and 2014)