NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS)
A self-reliant and happy society where there is harmony and where developmental needs are addressed locally through individuals who act without vested interest.
- To facilitate a movement of volunteering.
- To empower and enable individuals to become positive change agents in society.
- To enable institutions to effectively engage community to deliver services.
The NSS activities of our college are listed below.
- Blood donation and blood grouping camps.
- National integration programs.
- Eye Donation Awareness and Distribution Program.
- Distribution of stationary
- Uttarakhand floods relief work.
- Dental check-up camp.
Eye Donation Awareness and Distribution Program: