ERCICA 2018 - Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit the manuscripts of their original and unpublished research contributions to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org . All the submitted papers will be sent for peer review process and the corresponding authors will be notified about the outcome of the review process. Authors of the selected papers have to present their papers during the conference.
The conference aims to cover the following areas but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- Big Data and Data analytics
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Embedded and VLSI Systems
- Grid/Cloud/ Utility/Soft computing
- Image and Video Processing.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning /Natural Language Processing
- Multimedia Applications and Mobile Computing
- Optimization Heuristic Techniques
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Sensor / Cellular/ Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- Smart Grid Applications
- System performance analysis
- Wireless Communications
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers electronically in DOC, DOCX format via email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .